Spark the Change
Partners, Supporters and Backers
Join these organisations that champion Spark the Change and its mission of creating meaning and purpose in work.
What does it mean to partner with Spark the Change?
By joining Spark the Change as a partner, you are joining the community of professionals whose desire it is to inspire change and open the dialogue on how we can work together to create a more meaningful workforce.
You are saying that you:
- Want to empower individuals doing work that they believe in and enjoy .
- Believe in facilitating the growth and advancement of the broader workforce.
- Believe that the business world can and should have a positive impact on society.
Who is the audience that you are making this statement to?
Spark the Change is designed to appeal to any leaders or organisations who are inspired to make a difference and want to understand how to do it in the context of their work. Our expected and targeted audience who will represent the majority of the crowd will be:
- HR Leaders & Professionals
- HR Business Partners
- Talent Acquisition Partners
- HR Directors
- Learning & Organisational Development
- Change Managers
- Agile/Executive Coaches
- Team Leaders, Managers and Capability Managers – people responsible for people
- Aspiring leaders passionate about having an impact
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leaders
- Social Responsibility Advocates
How do I partner with Spark the Change?
Let’s talk about what you’re trying to achieve and we can tailor something that will suit.
- If you want to get your people involved and contributing to your organisation’s learning, “buy a table” of 10 registrations, at a discount, and be listed as a Supporter.
- Do you want to find talented people with a particular mindset? Then choose a physical presence at the event will allow you to interact with the participants
- Part of your support, could include being part of a video interview speaking about the values of your organisation and why you choose to support events like Spark the Change to represent your organisation to the market.
Please contact us to discuss these or any other options.